Attend this hands-on workshop with social media experts explaining each step. You’ll leave with a live ad, tools and support for future ads.
About this Event
If you know you want to advertise your business on social media, but are overwhelmed by the idea, we can help you understand the options right for you and get an actual campaign launched.
Creating Your Business Manager & Ad Account
- The difference between on-page boosts and Facebook ads
- What is Business Manager?
- Create your account
Learn How Ads Manager Works
- Ad Types
- Campaigns, Ad Sets, Ads
Create Actual Campaign
- Facebook/Instagram Ad Creation
- Choose Audience and Budget
Monitoring and Adjusting
- How to monitor
- Making adjustments
- A/B testing
You’ll leave with a live campaign and tools to help you create ads in the future.
- Students must bring laptop
- Student must have a Facebook & Instagram account and business page created. Ad account will be set up in the lesson.
- You will take back with you a reference deck to help build more ads after the class
- You will also receive 2 hours of follow-up phone consulting good for 6 months.
- Thursday, March 11th, 2021 9 AM – 12 PM
- Thursday, March 18th, 2021 9 AM – 12 PM
- Thursday, March 25th, 2021 9 AM - 12 PM
Keep Updated on Our Classes
If you’re not ready to sign up, but want to keep updated on the classes, sign up below.
About Our Trainers
Our Trainers are the Front Burner Marketing Account Managers. They have been helping clients learn to market themselves more effectively for years and decided why not spread the love? As trainers, we get to share our knowledge with students which helps the student and keeps us sharp on our skills too!
Location & Contact Details
Bookings close 3 days before the session starts.
Our training sessions are highly customized, so we do not offer full refunds once preparation has initiated. You may cancel 72 hours prior to your training session for a 50% refund. We do not offer refunds for classes cancelled with less than 72 hours notice.