Boost Your Employees' Marketing Skills and Reach New Customers
Help your employees receive some of the same globally recognized certifications as executives from companies like Google, Facebook, Nike, and Coca-Cola for free.* Don’t miss this opportunity. Seats are limited. In three easy steps, you could have everything you need to secure this offer:
- Step 1: Apply for Ohio’s TechCred Program with your Supplier ID by August 31st at 3 pm ET
- Step 2: Pre-register for Front Burner’s Digital Marketing Certification course. This powerful course provides certification from top leading marketing institutions and can be taken 100% online. Learn how to use digital marketing methods to increase revenue and take your business to the next level. Classes begin in September 2021. Cost is $1,975 which will be due at that time.
- Step 3: Upon successful course completion, submit for reimbursement from Ohio TechCred. Qualified program applicants are eligible to receive up to $2,000 per course per employee.
This course includes:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Google Paid Search (PPC)
- Website Optimization
- Display and Video Advertising
Participants can become credentialed marketers at their own pace and learn the skills needed to grow their business. Course must be completed within 12 months to be eligible for TechCred reimbursement.
Sign up today!
Just complete the simple form at the top of this page, and you'll be on your way to having the skilled workforce you need to confidently reach your customers with the latest digital marketing methods!
* Reimbursement is contingent on TechCred credential approval
Frequently Asked Questions
When is enrollment?
The deadline for the current enrollment period is August 31st at 3 pm ET
What does the Professional Certified Marketer and Digital Marketing Certification course cost?
Enrollment for this course costs $1,975 per participant, but with Ohio TechCred, employers can receive reimbursement up to $2,000 per person. Basically, what we’re saying is, “you could be taking this course for free. Thanks, Ohio!”
How does Ohio TechCred work?
Once an employer has been approved for Ohio’s TechCred program and partnered with an approved credential provider (like Front Burner Marketing), employees can enroll in courses. Employers will pay for the course up front and course participants will upload proof of completion for reimbursement. Click here for more information and to apply for TechCred.
How do I know if my company has been approved for TechCred Reimbursement?
When you register, you will receive a notification of your application’s acceptance.
How long does TechCred approval last?
Once you’re approved for Ohio TechCred, you will have up to 12 months to complete certifications and send in the reimbursement request.
Who can participate in the digital marketing course?
Anyone! Although the Ohio TechCred program is only available to Ohio employers and their Ohio-based employees, any person who wants to become certified in digital marketing can apply (cost would be $1,975).
When will courses start?
Courses for August enrollment will begin in September 2021.