Attend this hands-on workshop to learn how to setup and work within your HubSpot portal successfully.
About this Event
So, your company has invested in HubSpot. Congratulations! This marketing automation and CRM tool is full of cost-saving, lead-generating, efficiency-building tools to propel your business’s sales and marketing efforts to the next level. Now… you just need to learn how to set it up to maximize your return on investment and put these tools to work!
Sure, HubSpot offers a variety of videos and webinars for the self-starter, but everyone’s sales cycle and internal processes are so different, these only scratch the surface. In this course, we walk through your portal and setup the software to best work for your business, customizing HubSpot to prepare you for success.
- Customizing your HubSpot Dashboard: Navigating YOUR Way
- Setting up HubSpot CRM and Data Properties to Reflect Your Company’s Sales Processes
- Using HubSpot Sales to Increase Sales Efficiency with CRM Logging, Email Tracking, Templates and more
- Getting started with HubSpot Marketing with Templates for Emails, Landing Pages, Blog Pages and Website Pages
- Learning How to Get Actionable Insight from HubSpot Reports
You’ll leave with your HubSpot portal setup for immediate Sales and Marketing Success!
- Students must bring laptop.
- Students must have their login for HubSpot with full admin access.
- You will take back with you a reference deck to use when building your first campaigns, analyzing marketing and sales reports, etc.
- You will also receive 1 hour of follow-up phone consulting good for 3 months.
- Monday, January 10, 2022 at 9 AM – 12 PM
- Monday, January 17, 2022 at 9 AM – 12 PM
- Monday, January 24, 2022 at 9 AM – 12 PM
Keep Updated on Our Classes
If you’re not ready to sign up, but want to keep updated on the classes, sign up below.
About Our Trainers
Our Trainers are the Front Burner Marketing Account Managers. They have been helping clients learn to market themselves more effectively for years and decided… why not spread the love? As trainers, we get to share our knowledge with students, which not only helps the student, but keeps us sharp on our skills too!
Location & Contact Details
Bookings close 3 days before the session starts.
Our training sessions are highly customized, so we do not offer full refunds once preparation has initiated. You may cancel 72 hours prior to your training session for a 50% refund. We do not offer refunds for classes cancelled with less than 72 hours notice.